RELL SUN
you must check this out
you must check it out
this is something that everyone must see
and most anyone can appreciate
but, you will be inspired

here is a response I posted on the PBS website
or at least I sent it their way
but a year after the release

http://www.pbs.org/independentlens/heartofthesea/film.html

The film moved me. I had no prior knowledge of Rell Sunn and her life
story. I was "channel surfing" when I stumbled on the beginning of
this film. I was drawn in by Rell's life philosophies and by the epic
surf footage. Then when the story started to unfold I was so attached
and touched by her. I wept openly, I weep now.
Her life was an inspiration.
Her battle with cancer was an inspiration.
My life carries no great burdens, her life example helps me to
appreciate the wonderful life I have and hopefully will aid me to
live life to its fullest.
I am going to buy this film so that the feeling does not fade and so
that I can share it with others.
Heart of the Sea is a film that can change people. It is going to go
in my DVD collection right next to BARAKA.
After this film I feel as if I lost a friend that I never knew.
.-gwadzilla
www.gwadzilla.blogspot.com

here is the listing for local tonight
go to this site and see when it is playing locally in your area