in 1991 a year after college graduation I was feeling a little anxious...
the months between college graduation and the rapidly approaching summer had been fun packed, but lack something....but I was not sure what. During those months were I worked as a messenger and also spent a just shy of 2 months traveling the south with two friends where we spent the majority of that time planting trees in Georgia. As summer got to be closer I developed a plan...I was going to ride cross country via motorcycle. It was a half cocked plan. It took some creative orcestrating.....had to sell one motorcycle....buy another...get that motorcycle running then tagged/insured/etc. The plan was in the background, very few people knew of this plan, but when it came to surface it all just sounded like talk in a bar.

more on this later
I may leave work early
so would rather finish working here and go ride my bike