Peru
A number of years ago an old friend of mine invited me to his wedding. To my pleasure and surprise that wedding was in Peru, an opportunity of a lifetime. Or perhaps more precisely said, the excuse of a lifetime, the option of travel is always there, but who has the justification. This was an amazing trip. I brought a bicycle and did some riding/touring. Hung out, saw some fantastic things, met some wonderful people, attended a glorious wedding, and then went off to hike the Inca Trail. Lisa and I hiked for several days with a group of trekkers. At Macchu Picchu I proposed to Lisa, had it not been for the glorious surroundings and all of its power Lisa would have never said yes.....she said yes and the rest is my present history as well as my future.

Here are a few photos that I stumbled upon in my hard drive at home...