on MY FOX DC



on MY FOX DC
Joel Gwadz talks about stolen bikes in response to Mayor Fenty's garage being robbed of two kid bikes
Joel Gwadz?

Officer 'Followed Procedure' During Bike Theft at DC Mayor Fenty's Home
www.myfoxdc.com

my kids have not seen this clip yet
we have discussed the bike theft at the Mayor's home before I knew that this clip made air

thieves are masters of opportunity
the garage door was open

in the city a leaving a garage door open full of bikes is like leaving a barn door open to a barn full of horses in the country
there is a risk of the stable being a little thinner when you get back

my older son said that if he were Mayor Fenty he would fire the officer on duty
I would say... check the surveillance video
what time did the officer make the call?
what time was the theft?
and why did he not just walk away and tell them to stop?

it is like a guard dog that does not bark

if I saw someone's bike being stolen I would not hide in the closet