they say that Len Bias would have ben 50 today...


Len Bias would have been 50 years old today
all this talk about Rob Ford and then this
the big question
would the actions of this man significantly altered the sport of basketball?

well... simply yes
there would have been change
but how much
how great? 

I don't know...
as interesting as it is to pontificate about
I don't even watch sports on tv nor do I follow any college or professional sports
not basketball
not football
never seen a world series game for a second

sure I have been to games
and of course I love playing all the games
but I do not spend too much time watching the games
which has a certain potential backlash to the exposure my two boys have had to sports
or the lack of exposure

they know less about certain games because they do not watch or follow them