TBT: Throwback Thursday... a photo surfaced from Bethesda Chevy Chase High School that made me think of searching for a better TBT shot... instead I shared a Spectrum of Images!

Clydesdales on the Podium at the 24 Hours of Snowshoe
lots of great memories from the Granny Gear 24 Hour Races
good times for sure


ah... I need to get back into racing
so much fun racing the Clydesdales
so much fun competing with the big boys
CLYDESDALES!
this is a shot in front of my mom's house...
my guess is 1985
more than likely my senior year of high school
maybe the first time my mom has been on my blog


two shots... one before a dance and one at a dance
dances and dancing?
who would think it?
dancing was a big part of my teen years and beyond

it has been a long time since I have danced


 a shot from one of the 24 Hours of Canaan
good stuff... humble beginnings that never got much further than humble attempts
I love that I take myself too seriously

Canaan mentions on the Gwadzilla Page
http://gwadzilla.blogspot.com/search?q=canaan
Damien in our dorm room at St. Mary's College of Maryland
http://gwadzilla.blogspot.com/search?q=damien
maybe some of my better posts have been inspired by death

Damien's Death sent my head spinning
never really got my head around that
I have a hard time understanding "why"
it is so much better to "not ask why"
but that is easier said than done

at the beach with my boys... those sand sculptures are my creations
it has been years since I have created such things
you really need the right sand
Marco Island has great sand for sand sculptures

great memories on these links... look at those boys
hard to believe that my 10 and 13 year old boys were ever that small



me and my sister marya
I always thought and still think my sister is the coolest

at my buddy Rob's wedding

lots of great memories with Rob Hardesty
we do not see each other as much as we should
he has girls... I have boys
he lives in the Baltimore area... I live in DC

okay... there are no great excuses


crowd shot at B-CC
can you find me?



graduation day


more images from St. Mary's era





a grade school shot at Lourdes
Our Lady of Lourdes


I need to walk the dog... go to the dentist... then get into work
really wanted to pontificate... but did not have it in me