two tickets are keeping me from being able to re-register my car...




one 5 Dollar ticket for riding my bicycle on the sidewalk in 1986
ah... I thought I went to court and cleared all that up
apparently not
in that era I got a number of tickets for a certain style of bicycle riding

then there was a ticket that I never recieved
a ticket was issued to my old Landcruiser
but when it was stolen
there was a time when I would ride my bicycle to work someone would borrow my Toyota for the day and then return it
this of course was unbeknownst to me

police report? 
I tried to file a report... I tried to have police dust the car for prints
the dc police were less than helpful
I think that the police have improved
but those cops were less than helpful

I posted about it back when it happened


THE FIRST ZIP CAR