I am more afraid of people using their phones while driving than drunk drivers...

man... people suck
not only do they suck at driving
playing it loose
but they are also more focused on their smart phones as they drive

Smart Phones turn average people into Idiots

when I see the cars around me... the majority of drivers have their cell phone in their hands or in their laps
at night I see the blue glow coming from their groin
and then this
that outstretched had with the display screen as their primary focus

this scares me
people scare me
the use of cell phones by drivers is disgusting
so short sighted
give it a rest... let the information stack up
if it is so important to you... give it your full attention
respond to those messages when you get home
if you need to take that call... pull over

do not TEXT while drive!