Second Chance... Baltimore's warehouse of cool old home stuff

Second Chance 
https://www.secondchanceinc.org/

took a field trip to Baltimore with TJ Morton to look at some old dusty stuff...


Second Chance is a warehouse for homeowner's dusty dreams
Second Chance saves useable\reusable home items
they have everything for your home project
if retro is your way
head to Second Chance



looking for old doors and some inspiration for the shed project TJ and I took a quick trip up to Baltimore
Second Chance is worth the trip
even if you have no intention of buying anything
it is just cool to see all this old stuff

it is like a museum of unwanted old stuff
unfortunately... nothing is free
they know what they have
they are not giving it away
unless they are giving it away

and they do have a corner in the parking lot where they give away stuff
I did get some doors from that pile of unwanted stuff



trying to keep the costs down...
if I were rich... if I won the lottery
well... 
I would head here and my vision for my shed would morph and change

the old doors
the stained glass
the unique light fixtures
so much cool... so much potential



Hyattsville has Community Forklift
Community Forklift is Awesome
but... you could fit a couple dozen Community Forklifts into Second Chance

Community Forklift
https://communityforklift.org/



walked away without anything on this day
just ideas
just a few more dusty dreams




and yes...
they have doors
if I were looking to buy a door
I would look here before Home Depot
but... I am not looking to buy a door
I think I can get people's old doors for free