bicycles have many uses... bicycles can be used for work... I think that there should be a system to assist this sort of growth...


an old photo of a man on a bicycle using that same bicycle as a knife sharpener
source of photo unknown

the bicycle has many utilitarian uses...
I feel that there is not enough effort to capitalize on the bicycle as a tool for work...

it is my contention that someone without a car could run a local business from their bicycle
a simple modification to a kid trailer could become a landscaper's, handyman, or maid's tool carrying device

CARBONFREE!!!

have you seen this?
neither have I
maybe there could be a Bicycle Not For Profit that helps jobless people to become their own bosses and run a small business with a bicycle

seems logical... how do we make this happen?

when the DOCK-LESS Bike Share Companies pulled out of DC I wondered what would happen with all those bikes...
I had wished those bikes or a percentage of those bikes were just left for those who can not afford a bike
or at least they could have been donated to local bicycle coops for low dollar sales