I will be hosting Dead City Alleycat 2021...



this year I have the honor to host The Dead City Alleycat, a Halloween themed bicycle messenger race

historically The Dead City Alleycat is one of the best attended messenger races in DC
so... the pressure is on to deliver
I feel that I have what it takes to make this happen...

working on finalizing the manifest
stuff from sponsors still coming in
it is not about the prizes... but we will have prizes
prizes for top finishers
and
a post race raffle 


long time friend and OG DC Street Artist Asad Walker helped me out by designing this very cool Day of the Dead style Spoke Card design

t-shirts and sweatshirts are available online through Asad's page


Alleycats on the Gwadzilla Page
Dead City Alleycat on the Gwadzilla page

details about the race on the flyer below