I need to do something with my photos... I need to accept what is lost and lost... and do something with the data that remains...


this is a classic shot of Ali
when I was REALLY into my photo thing... Ali was a messenger who I always wanted to capture with the camera
it was rare for me to chance on crossing paths on him
it was even more rare that I would have the camera at the ready

on this day Ali was doing some backwards circles on his track bike
I am not sure of the total...
it was not  four or five
it was more like four or five hundred backwards circles



Syd...
some shots of Syd being Syd
always good to catch up with Syd
I manage to see Syd snap shots of Syd all the time
Syd



so many photos on the Gwadzilla Blog
search the Archives in the upper right hand corner of the blog
or
go to 
I put more photos on Facebook when I stopped blogging a few years ago


EPIC SHOT!!!
Chip out Living the Dream!
LTD!!!
this shot is so much better because unbeknownst to Chip... Coach (Cargo Mike) is photobombing win the background
no handed track stand with a bag of Edible Arrangements
NICE CAPTURE!


ran into Biggs-Bigs
Bigs was trying to catch the Kusama exhibit at the Hirschhorn 
he had a pass... but that pass was expired
my work ID at that time got me into the exhibit
we got Biggs a pass
and well...
we checked it out together



and

Nate
Nate took some photos at The Dead City Alleycat...
but I have yet to see them
not sure if I will ever see them
maybe there was no film in the camera
oh... digital


DC Guitar Hero... Brian Baker
Minor Threat... Dag Nasty... Bad Religion
with a few bands before maybe a few after
and 
many bands in between



Celie giving the Gwadzilla Number One
very messenger of her
Celie was one of the few female messengers

Eric Channing Brewer
The Tweed Ride
Eric has something to do with the Tweed Ride
maybe the host... organizer... director... 
the Tweed Ride seems cool... just other things I would rather do with my bike on a Sunday in the Fall