Seal... when Seal's first album was released it was all I wanted to listen to... my friends Heather and Jeannie would have to monitor this on Road Trips...


SEAL

snapped these shots of a California Sea Lion
not a seal...
snapped these shots at the National Zoo

I am not living in Mount Pleasant anymore
for years I lived in Mount Pleasant
in those time the close proximity to the Zoo offered up the opportunity for many visits
visits and cut throughs

there was a period of my children's lives where we would march down to the Zoo with their friends on the block
we would go run around The National Zoo
more about running around than actually visiting the animals
but the animals were visited

Amazonia is great on a rainy day...

Pizza Park was fantastic for the kids when they were little...

LOVE THE ZOO!!!
even if I question the morality of zoos in general

the circus lost its exotic animals
the zoos... the zoos need to justify their caging animals
sadly... I think that is the only place where animals are safe
it is a sad and tragic irony

SAVE THE ANIMALS
SAVE THE PLANET

man must stop encroaching on the animal's natural habitat
give the animals space
let the animals live their lives

poachers should be shot
there should be a bounty on poachers lives greater than the money they earn for their prizes