Friday Nights Lights... BINGE WORTHY!


CLEAR EYES!
FULL HEARTS!
CAN'T STOP WATCHING!

Friday Night Lights for the WIN!

okay... I am not a big football watcher
in fact... I take pride in not watching football at all
the Super Bowl is inconsequential to me
sure... I used to like the commercials
but even those let me down
yet... after my brother recommended this series for the zillionth time in a week... I gave it a shot

Friday Night Lights DELIVERS!

sure... it is a football Soap Opera
the plot is strong
the character development is stronger
the series draws you in and has you cheering not just for the team and the players
but each individual and their life struggles

the series was beautiful
the Texas Pride was heart warming
the man of few words coaching style was inspiring
the goodness of people was an example of how people should be
the importance of a coach hit home

good coaches...
good teachers...
good people...
we need those things in our lives
not just to win... but to develop as people

Watch Friday Night Lights... thank me later
oh... I mean
Watch Friday Nights Lights AGAIN!

BINGE WORTHY!


Coach Taylor does say "that is not lost on me" a few too many times...
his wife Tami even says it once...

that said... the Coach Taylor "Man of Few Words" style is filled with wisdom
Esquire has 30 Coach Taylor quotes to make you a better man