not my photo... but my older son


not my photo...
I was blocks away when this happened
not sure how I would have responded
would I snap a photo or try to get him down before he got in trouble?

Wilson High School students walked out the day after Trump was elected
they marched to the Trump Hotel not in support but in disgust

my older son Dean climbed up on the statue of Benjamin Franklin

Trump as a human acts in such a way that no one would raise their child to be like...
not at all presidential.

Trump is incompetent 
Trump is corrupt
Trump is a mysogyist 
Trump is borderline racist  
Trump is gross
Trump is disgusting
Trump lacks poise and grace

Trump was not fit to represent this country... 
so the students went to protest that our country selected this repugnant man to lead the country