Sad Day at Bike Wheel Bikes... owner Michael Sendar passed away earlier this week...


Michael Sendar the owner of Big Wheel Bikes passed away earlier this week...
a sad day for Big Wheel Bikes and the Big Wheel family

Obituary for Michael Sendar


ah... the stories that could be told

Michael Sendar was a character
each and every one of his shops had character
many of the people who have worked for Sendar were characters

ah...
the Big Wheel Family
I served some time at Big Wheel Bikes
I have my memories
I have my stories

Big Wheel Bikes and Michael Sendar for better or for worse are part of my make up


several shops scattered around the DC area...
several shops still remain

amazing to think of some of the shops that once were...
Wisconsin Avenue in Bethesda...
Vermont Avenue Downtown...
Eastern Market in SE DC...

yes... a sad day for Big Wheel
love to all that knew and love Michael Sendar
peace to his family

take care 

Sendar on the Gwadzilla Page
Big Wheel on the Gwadzilla Page