Spinal Tap...

 


last weekend I gathered with one of my oldest friends and his family for a Birthday celebration...

it amazed me when at different times three different people in this family including the matriarch of the family quoted the movie Spinal Tap...

now... I have seen the film
yet... I have not memorized the film
so... each and every time
these jokes fell on deaf ears

I wonder how each of these people would respond if they were at a party and people started to crack jokes in Klingon
I am sure they would scratch their heads and wonder why
I scratched my head and wondered why...

great gathering with old friends and family...
just need to watch Spinal Tap to refresh my memory next time I attend a party with this group

unfortunately... I could not find a Spinal Tap to English translation tool