Happy Days... the television show.

 


yesterday while flipping through the channels I decided to watch an episode of Happy Days
it had been years since I had seen an episode of Happy Days
it intrigues me how my adult mind views things in comparison to my child mind
as well as just getting a chance to reminisce a bit

not to reminisce about the 50's
as I was not born yet
but to reminisce about the television that raised me
so much I learned... I learned from television

one thing I learned...
if Ron Howard is involved in it...
it will more than likely be squeaky clean
The Andy Griffith Show is one of my FAVORITE programs

so...
I put "the clicker" down and settled in for a pleasant surprise
to my pleasure it was an episode that was not strong in my memory
and then also
it was an episode that our nation would do well to watch

Happy Days
Season One
The Best Man


Full Episode on Daily Motion

what a great lesson!

worth a watch...

there were not many African American Characters on Happy Days
The Best Man and then Sticks

exposure... contact... collaboration...
credit to Happy Days for trying to bridge some gaps...

in the episode The Best Man
the father in the family is asked to be the best man in the wedding of one of his friends from when he was in the army
the catch... this old friend is black
watch from there...