Homemade Cargo Bike... NO MOTOR!


a few years back 
my homemade cargo bike

NO NEED FOR ELECTRONIC ASSIST!

if there is a future of Cargo Bike Delivery...
just make Cargo Bikes
or
make cargo motorcycles

I am tired of motorized vehicles on the bike path or in the bike lane
these delivery vehicles will only be in the way
MORE CHAOS


I am in support of a walkable\bikeable society
now... this eBike revolution
my thought...
The Revolution will not be Motorized!

sure... do your eBike thing
but lets not call it a bike
a bike has no motor
when you put a motor on a bike... it becomes a motorbike
which is fine
but then it is no longer a bicycle
so... do not call it such
do not treat it as such

and be respectful on your eBike\motorbike

so... everyone thinks that I am anti eBike
which I am not

I am pro-bicycle
and just want there to be a distinction


the eBike is a wonderful car alternative
the eBike is not an alternative to the bicycle

most eBikes are two wheeled SUVs
not bicycles