Ian, Henry, and Ice Cream...


Ian Mackaye and Henry Rollins are\were heroes of mine...
from Minor Threat\Black Flag on into today!

this can be displayed in my occassional posts about one or the other

PODCASTS are not entirely my thing
yet... I find myself listening to them from time to time

The Spoke Word of Henry and the Documentary interviews of Ian tend to bring up the same questions which will draw up the same set of answers

it intrigues me how significant the jobs these guys held as teenagers are so important to the converstation
WHAT?
YOU DID NOT KNOW?
Henry and Ian worked at Haagen Daz in Georgetown as teenagers
it was too high priced for me to even ever walk in there as a teen

personally...
I think that we should hear more stories about Ian and Henry working at The Animal Hut in Tenleytown