New Tattoo by Whistle Stop Studios... Shawn Brown's tattoo shop


totally stoked about my new tattoo
on my right calf

this fall past I hosted The Dead City Alleycat
as part of the race there were sponsors
lots of sponsors
among this long list of sponsors there was a tattoo prize for the first place Open and First place WTF- Women Trans Femme 

a few years back I hosted Vanity is a Deadly Sin Alleycat
for this race I reached out to Wilfredo Guzman for a tattoo prize
DannyK and Kate Schrock won the Vanity is a Deadly Sin Alleycat
neither of them claimed their prize
Kate was not interested in a tattoo
DannyK was too polite to push the issue

so...
at the end of the Dead City Alleycat: Ghost of the DC Streets the winners were awarded prizes from the prize table
then also...
a tattoo by Shawn Brown of Whistle Stop Studio
the design...
the Spoke Card design as created by Asad Walker

we... Kate Schrock was not interested in being tattooed
so... I claimed her tattoo

I have connected DannyK and Shawn Brown
I feel that it will be a meeting of the minds
these strangers will become fast friends
they have met before
but the tattoo session will give them more time to get acquainted

DannyK and Shawn Brown share a love of bikes and music
there is much for them to connect on
but...
as of yet I have not seen any mention of DannyK scheduling a visit to Whistle Stop Studio




Asad Walker aka Ultra




some images of Shawn Browns recent tattoos