Quick Hike in Rock Creek Park in the SNOW!


Rock Creek Park
DC and its Green Space
what a wonderful city!??!
Rock Creek Park is at the Center of It!

Rock Creek Park was one of the best design decisions in DC History
the Fort Circle Trails run a close second!


took Didg the Dog to Rock Creek Park

not far from my house yet I drove\drive
I can walk to Fort Slocum
sure... I could walk TO Rock Creek Park
but I would rather drive to the park
and then have the walking in the woods


Didg digs the snow

SNOW IS MAGICAL!



even with the snow on the ground and the cooler temps
Didg could not resist going into the water

GOOD DOG!

my pup is getting older
maybe 10 or so... 
it is a good example of age being a number
this dog is super fit and agile
not yet showing his age


Searching BOULDER on the Gwadzilla page brings up Colorado rather than the Boulder Bridge

shooting with a "shallow depth of field" puts the pup in focus and the background out of focus
that is the Boulder Bridge in Rock Creek Park behind the dog

mention of Didg...
that dog has a good life
my effort to entertain him entertains me