Trails For Youth Dot Org... great memories of their events


kids on the podium after a Trails for Youth race at Wakefield 

Trails for Youth
what an amazing program!!!

when my children were little
I would try to watch for Trails for Youth Events
they had races at Wednesday at Wakefield
then also... they hosted the JBOMB

these events were\are AMAZING!
Pat, Juile, and all the Trails for Youth volunteers throw together a solid race for children of all sorts of skill levels
I really enjoyed taking my children to these events
lots of great memories of my kids racing mountain bikes at these events

then beyond that...
this program offers us bicycling\mountain bike opportunities to children who may not normally have these opportunities
 

WOW!
AMAZING!

now... I do not know the kids involved in these events
but my guess
many of these kids were introduced to a sport\activity that they would have previously had no exposure to
so much more to these events than just the bike

thanks to Pat and Julie for all their hard work with Trails for Youth!
it is appreciated
I bet there are so many children whose lives are changed for the better because of this program!




Gwadzilla Mention of Wakefield


oh yes...

WAW Gwadzilla