Trek just took a bite out the Mid Atlantic...


Gary Fisher...
photos from The National Bike Summit a few years back

Gary Fisher...
what do they call him?
The Godfather of Mountain Biking?

Gary Fisher founded Fisher Bikes
Fisher was ABSORBED by Trek Bikes
first the Fisher Signature Models... not sure of his presence now
Trek also absorbed and snuffed out Lemond Bikes
and then
Keith Bontrager also became part of the Trek team

since I respected each of these individuals and their companies
I opted to respect their choice to become part of the Trek machine

I am not anti-Trek

Curious...
what will the impact of the Trek Store Buy Out be on the bicycle industry?

 

What is the future of the Bicycle Shop?

this Trek Store Explosion is curious to me...
I have no issue with Trek
but...
this move changes the bicycle shop experience
choices?


it seems that there is an announcement of another shop accepting the Trek Buy Out every week these days...