Dupont Circle... the natural habitat of the DC Bicycle Messenger...


yesterday I took a break from my tasks of the day and got on the bike
still recovering from the Achilles injury
I can ride... but not with any real intensity
so... it is good to ride
I just need to try to keep myself in check

not trying to re-injure myself



rolled through Dupont Circle
ran into Rico and Johnny
good to catch up with these guys
talks about this and that



its as cold... but not brutally cold
in fact... it was rather nice


nice playing with the camera
but really...
I need to get a better handle on things
maybe I need to get away from the shallow depth of field
or
I may need to wear my reading glasses
so hard to tell if my subject is in focus
especially on the fly




had some luck with the camera
while also missing a number of shots


good to get out of the house...
need to get out of the house more frequently

good for the soul

life is not happening in my home office