Ink Masters... I am addicted to the show Ink Masters...

 


Ink Masters

Ink Masters on Netflix
but even better...
Ink Masters is STREAMING on Pluto

and well...
I have gone from bingeing to rewatching
for some reason... I can not stop watching



there is something about the show...

sure...
everyone loves that Reality Show Before\After
a person gets a make over...
a house gets renovated...
someone gets a tattoo...

Ink Masters delivers on this simple formula

the show develops and changes
the three hosts evolve as judges and mentors

do I recommend it?
sure...
I recommend it

if you could get inked from anyone on the show... who would it be?

would you trust someone to just do what they want as is often the case?

the true "Ink Masters" hit the mark every time
while some of the other artists
well... something less than perfect at times

you watch... you tell me