Don Juan's in Mount Pleasant was a Checkpoint in The 420 Themed Alleycat! Thanks Kelvin!


Don Juan's in Mount Pleasant!

so... I hate to repeat checkpoints
yes... Kelvin ran a Checkpoint at the Dead City Alleycat in the fall
but...
well... it just made sense

there were some Race Pace Water bottles
and
I talked to Kelvin and he was stoked to host a check point!


the manifest was out of order
racers had to order the manifest
there was a best way... a better way... a less better way
and perhaps the worst way

Don Juan's or Capital Hemp were the two logical choices for the first stop

Personally... I would have hit Don Juans and then rolled on down...

the RFK

Doug's House last before the finish

but... I created the race
so... I would hope that I would have the most logical progression

Water Bottle from Don Juan's
you could grab a bottle with or without water

Thanks Kelvin!

Catch Up Soon!

Been Craving Fajitas and a Margarita since I passed by and snapped these photos!

Mount Pleasant
outdoor seating
and
great food and drink