It is a Biathlon... only not with Skis and Guns... with Bikes and Flying Discs!


REI is looking for Bicycle Mechanics!
so... if you are looking for a bike mechanic job... chase down REI in DC at the "Flagship Store"
tell your friends
it would be cool to work at REI... and in that location...
you know... the building where The Beatles played their first show in the United States?
so...
I reached out to REI looking for "sponsorship" for this 420 Biathlon
Unfortunately there sponsorship process involves a 501c3 stuff
and well
this event is just a grass roots get together
not a not for profit
not all that
none of that
so... that was No Dice Rock Slice...
but when I was in talking to the Shop Manager about the job openings for bicycle mechanics I mentioned the REI sponsorship request being denied... then asked about maybe getting some discs at cost... after some talk in the backroom... they were able to set me up with a solid discount!
NICE!
well... it was generous for them to cut me a discount on these standard Ultimate style discs made out of recycled material... STOKED!
THANKS REI!
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
 


Made of Recycled Material!

I customized the discs for the event with stickers I got from Capital Hemp

thanks Capital Hemp!

still waiting for a package from Innova Discs!
Trey from Innova said he had some DX Discs he could send my way...