The Douche comes in a variety of sizes and styles

 So, yesterday hammering up Georgia Avenue at the close of yesterday's work day it was starting to rain...


the sky had turned dark...
rain was nothing more than a mist and a spit for the time leading up to this moment
then as I rushed back to base it started to rain

I was moving on Georgia at a good pace... hanging with traffic on my heavily loaded down bike with panniers... as the rain hit the windshields and soaked the street I could feel the chaos brewing...

in the right lane I tried to hold the full lane...
cars were squeaking past too close... obnoxious little cnts

so...
I held the hold lane and motioned for vehicles to pass on the right... in the other lane
I could feel the motor and bumper by my side
then I felt the power of a motorcycle
right on my tail

and well...
I motioned to the left...
all I want is my space... my right to safety...
me passing a car by inches is different than a car passing me by inches
not the same

well... as mentioned before... NO ONE LIKES TO BE TOLD WHAT TO DO...

the motorcyclists came up along side of me... in my space...
under my arm pit...
had I not moved over to the right
we would have been interlocked
at least one of us would have gone down
more than likely me... as the bike does not have the balance that a motorcycle engine offers
then of course the smaller tire footprint on the bike...

along side of me the motorcyclist YELLED at me through his helmet
literally in my ear.... "WHAT ARE YOU POINTING AT? WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY? WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR HAND???

quite simply...
there are car drivers and also motorcyclists that drive in an entitled manner... so... I try to guide them to allow me my space...
on a two lane side roads the cars are always pinched in on my side of the road... coming straight at me... I am not PLAYING CHICKEN... but... I am not squeezing into the door zone either... so... I stay in my lane and go forward... usually stopping in a stalemate... like two Pawns on the chess board unable to go forward... then I try to explain to them that they have their side of the road and I have mine... One out of a Hundred drivers care enough to listen and understand... same drivers every day...
just give me my right to my space...

so... this Douche Bag on a motorcycle is in my lane... SCREAMING through his helmet at me... nearly colliding with me... so I dip back and pass the motorcyclist and the line of cars through another path... the motorcyclist sees me splitting the lanes... he pulls the same move... only... he almost... it was close... he almost gets clipped...

What a douche?

What a clown!!!

Two Wheels Good?

Motorcyclists and eBikes are more like cars than bicycles
no empathy... no understanding...

just another Motorized Bully...

What a Douche!
I can still smell the vinegar spewing out from his helmet when he spoke

I will see this person again and avoid them like the plague...
scary little loser!
scary little bastard!

no discussion will justify that motorcyclists behavior

total clown