hit a bucket of balls and did some putting at Haines Point... classic DC Staycation Fun!


two days ago Grant graduated from high school
I hosted a post graduation lunch
awkward
oh well... I tried

I am not strange
but
I am estranged

is that Spanish for strange?

so proud of Grant!
stellar high school experience
Wilson Rowing being a KEY piece of that Puzzle
thanks WILSON ROWING
Coaches... Parents... Program... and ROWERS

GO TIGERS


the boys came over last night...
I wanted a little one on one celebration with Grant after this "big" day

so... the boys came over in the afternoon
we hung out for a bit
there was some Mario N64
the requisite dog walk in the woods
then we went to Haines Point for some golf...
well... 
driving range and putting green
no putt putt


it was fun...
it has been decades since I have played golf
so... I have no advantage over them
their strength and athleticism allows them to send the ball
when they connect

it was fun...
we ended the evening with some Popeye's
which I will say... was a letdown
the chicken tenders were not spicy
the chicken tenders lack that Popeyes Flavor
maybe they are going for the kids with those
then
they forgot our THREE CHICKEN SANDWICHES

the boys went back for the sandwiches
not the first time they have made this mistake

I guess they look at me and say... "that is enough food for this guy"