Butterfly Population.... this should be the easiest and most fun issue for the world to resolve!

 


why is this not the easiest thing to resolve?
People Like Flowers... We NEED Butterflies...
a simple solution...
HIGHWAY MEDIANS and REST STOPS\VISITOR CENTERS!
just plant butterfly\pollinator gardens in these spaces
focus on the migratory routes of the butterflies
tie in education
families on road trips could stop and see butterflies as they drive on their summer ROAD TRIPS!!!


now... although I am not a gardener per se
I do have a yard and a garden
over the years I have increased the number of flowering plants
then also
each season I like to plant some sunflower seeds

then also...
years ago I hosted a Bike Swap at my kids' Elementary School
with the proceeds I purchased a butterfly bush and a milkweed plant
and planted these on the school grounds
the school has since been renovated
but...
hopefully in their moment these plants fostered butterfly life