David and The Tall Bike... it has been roughly a year since David O La and I built the tall bikes which were used in the Dead City Alleycat!!!


David and Bruce The Legend

Bruce's first introduction to a tall bike
he had his apprehensions 
fearing that Tall Bikes were difficult to ride
he quickly learned

Tall Bikes are EASY to Ride!
it is the starting and the stopping that may give the rider issue!


David is Creative and Fun!

the combination of David's welding background and his love of bikes made for a quick and easy project
really...
after we finished the first two Tall Bikes
I was ready to get our efforts going into ASSEMBLY LINE PROCESS

but... 
we lost momentum


it is hard to believe that this was just ONE YEAR AGO
seems like a lifetime ago

just sent a text to David
been too long
maybe he will want to meet up for project or two


Productivity...
Projects in General...
Projects are an Excellent Anti-Depressant 
being productive and creating a product work well to battle depression
I could use a project right now


David Hard at Work!


as a parent I learned something...
for a toy to be fun
and no... bikes are not toys
yet for metaphor sake I will continue with this line of logic

for a toy to be fun...
there are times when there need to be two toys
so that the person with the one toy
has a second toy so they can share that toy with and that experience with them

think...
how useful is a ball and glove?
to play catch a person needs two gloves and a ball
the Tall Bikes share this sentiment


which was a bummer...
I wanted David to leave with a Tall Bike of his own for his effort
but as said...
we lost momentum

two bikes done
with parts for a third



there are the thoughts of throwing my hat into the ring for another Dead City Alleycat
but
as fun as the Tall Bikes are...
it is important to not be repetitive 


last two shots...
David test riding one of the Tall Bikes
and then
David doing some more fine tuning to the Tall Bike

GREAT SKILLS DAVID!

I hope this last year has been productive for you...
I hope that you have been making art
I hope you have been riding bikes
I hope you have been enjoying yourself

BE GOOD!