a note to all that knew and loved Lisa...

 


to all that knew and loved Lisa

I also knew Lisa
and
I once loved Lisa very much


a glance at Lisa's timeline
what define's her?

I would not let the cancer define her?
not that last few years where she was not as active or involved
I would not let the divorce define her?
not her best moment
okay... there is her work life
yes... that says something about her
but maybe... just maybe
Dean and Grant are her greatest achievement 
and well world...
like it or not
no matter how you spin it
I was part of that

we dated for 4 years
we were married for 16

Lisa did not live to be 60
my time with Lisa was more than 1/3rd of her life

hard to imagine trying to make a synopsis of Lisa's life and not making mention of me

sure...
we were divorce
but
for a bit part of her life I was her best friend