befuddled... how was I not seen as a primary player in this?

 


this woman laughed and smiled more with me than any person in her life

I helped her to be the best person she could be

others...
others enabled her
instead of helping her to be the best person she could be
people enabled her to be the ugly side of herself
had people not enable her
I feel she could have been more happy

but instead
there was that "you go girl" attitude

instead of someone suggesting that her efforts were not making her any more happy

my ex wife succeed in that moment to make me sad

that was her intention
she succeeded
she hit me where it hurt
she separated me from my family
she blocked me from having time with my children
all while hanging with my family
all while abusing me over phone, text, and our rare face to face encounters