There is a choice... I can choose how to feel about people... I can choose how I respond to situations...

 .



I guess it is simple...


I hate my father.


no love in my heart for him or his wife.


it is not what I wanted.


but...


I was left in the cold like an abandoned unwanted dog dumped at the side of the road.

why would I yearn for that owner... that owner was abusive to me and never cared about me.

so... I tried to be ambivalent... but when I think of my father... my heart races and my blood boils... I hate my father.


it is not what I wanted... 


but that is how it is


I hate my father

admitting this is cathartic


I will do a little exercise to calm myself


I hate my father I hate my father I hate my father I hate my father I hate my father I hate my father I hate my father I hate my father I hate my father I hate my father I hate my father I hate my father I hate my father I hate my father I hate my father I hate my father I hate my father I hate my father I hate my father I hate my father I hate my father I hate my father I hate my father I hate my father I hate my father I hate my father I hate my father I hate my father I hate my father I hate my father 


I feel better now...


time to start my day