this photo was many beards ago...


this photo out front of Clydes for my birthday with my mom
this fall
both boys will be in college
and of course
my ex wife has passed away after a battle with Cancer

that moment
that closeness
that warmth
that was a long long time ago

a distant memory so distant that I can not recall that it ever happened

there is photo proof
but I can not draw up any memories from that era
my mind recalls everything
but it can not recall much from my marriage
the post divorce events worked well to erase any and all positive memories

the post divorce person the I once loved became a negative force in my life
hogging time with the children
blocking me from my children's life
telling slanderous lies to people about me
etc. etc. etc.

this is not airing dirty laundry
I am not throwing anyone under a bus
just trying to find peace in this moment
going forward

moving forward

Peace to the World

Peace to my Ex Wife
a woman I once loved more than I can comprehend
a person who was once my best friend
4 years of dating
16 years of marriage

somehow I have been written out of her life by so many people close to her

perception is not reality
yet somehow it is
even if that perception is misconception