Winter is coming... Rowers still training...


Grant is rowing at BOSTON UNIVERSITY
while his older brother Dean has retired from rowing at Syracuse University 

Dean has made a smooth transition to from rowing to Jujitsu 
very excited for his excitement to the new sport


Grant as a Freshman at BU has had wonderful success
the college search involved looking for the right rowing program
as a competitive high school rower
Grant was team Captain
and
Grant was the Stroke seat in the Varsity 8 that WON SRAA Nationals, The Stotesbury Cup, and then had a solid showing at The Henley in England

GO WILSON!
GO TIGERS!




although I did not attend the Head of the Charles
I was proud of my son Grant for making the Varsity Boat
unable to attend the event that weekend
so... the weekend prior to The Charles I drove up to visit Grant 

it was a wonderful visit
I timed things such to arrive in time to see Grant's practice
to my pleasure... I was invited to ride along with the coach
watching the practice from "the launch"


the week before Thanksgiving I was talking to Grant
Grant had some exciting news
Grant had set a new PR on the Erg
Grant had broken his previous 2k Erg Score

Grant Broke Six Minutes on the Erg 2k!

WOW!

Amazing... Impressive... So Proud