you know... you never know what is going on in another family's home

 


the boy on the bike photo drew me in
an interesting article about single dads raising their children alone
there is mention of a film I have never seen before
Kramer vs. Kramer

me...
I watched War of the Roses
guess I could do to see this film 

interestingly enough
as a child I must have subconsciously known that my parents were not happy
I keyed in on some television father child relationships
The Andy Griffith Show and The Courtship of Eddie's Father are two of these shows
in each situation the father raises the child without a wife to contend with
I also watched The Flintstones

my parents were breaking up by the time I was able to talk
as the youngest of three
we had to wait another six or so years before they finally got divorce
as an early teen their divorce was not always easy for me
my father quickly remarried
blah... blah... blah...

Three Storks Blog