Wow... this is random... I wonder... I wonder...

 


old photo
not sure how old that photo is
but that photo was not taken yesterday
it is an older photo

so...
the other day was out and about doing my Capital BikeShare Field Bike Mechanic job
a man in the park shouted out to me
said something to the effect, "do you remember me?"
an algorithm went through my head
I could not place him
there were a few flashes of who he might be
or
where I could have run into him

then he said...
he had seen me airing up the tires and working on the bikes in Crystal City earlier that week

and I thought?
hmmm...
I think I know him from somewhere else

this man was walking with the assist of a wheeled walker
but
I think that guy in the park might be that guy on the bike

if I see him again...
I will have to ask him if he used to be a "bike guy"