WABA's Trail Rangers... Cool Concept... I wonder how much work they are actually doing...

 


WABA: Washington Area Bicyclist Association
Dot Org not Dot Gov
but
WABA and DDOT dance together

WABA has a somewhat new program under their management, The Trail Rangers
The Trail Rangers (from what I can see) are a bunch of people on eCargo Bikes with a bunch of tools rolling around DC cleaning up bike paths and bike trails
but really... what are they doing?


the concept is excellent... but what about the follow through

I am on my bike EVERY DAY
on bike paths... in bike lanes... 
and really
I would like to see some BEFORE - AFTER PHOTOS!

is there a request line like the DC 311?

there are obstacles on the the bike paths or the bike lanes
I have crashed due to such things on the trail 

Is there a way to request Trail Ranger Work?