the DC Cycling Community mourns the passing of Dzhoy Zuckerman... aka Joy... I would love to see some Street Art to Memorialize him


DC Muralist Lisa Marie created the Iconic LOVE Mural at Blagden Alley

this beautiful message brings Joy to so many people
a popular photoshoot destination for many
I have used this spot as a checkpoint in a few DC Alleycats (Bike Messenger Races)
and 
I believe that this message needs to be shared

Lisa Marie Studios

All We Need Is LOVE!

LOVE is all we Need!

wouldn't be cool for people to team up with Lisa Marie to do a mural project to commemorate Dzhoy?

just the three letters

J - O - Y

people have been "tagging" around town
as much as I appreciate the sentiment
I wish that the efforts were a little more "artful"


Anyone up for getting involved in the project?



Peace to Joy

Hopefully the DC Police Catch the Killers


DC Police Line asking for Information Leading to the Arrest of the Killers
with 25K Reward