there is a Facebook page that shares images from my era in high school... I am rarely depicted in these photos... but I enjoy them just the same!


random...
quite random.

I have a decent memory
but I can not recall this moment
not enough pixels for firm confirmation
but the woman\girl in gray gives me a feeling that might be me

we dated for a week after a rec club trip that we met on
we had different lunch periods
put too much strain on the relationship
okay... I can not recall
but it was a short lived romance

so many memories of not fitting in
so many memories of trying too hard
trying too hard to fit in
trying too hard to be funny
trying too hard

eventually I accepted the situation 
a situation that I still find myself into today

still often not fitting in
still often trying too hard