Leo on Netflix... I like the Pixar stuff even without the kids in the room... this is not Pixar quality entertainment...

 


so...
being a fan of Adam Sandler
and then also
being a fan of Bill Burr
I thought I would give Leo a chance

Bill Burr had mentioned it... plugged it... spoken about it on his Podcast
he has said it had stuff for adults as well as the kids
I guess
I can see that it had some hidden humor
but...
I did not feel that there was enough that I would watch it without having young kids along with me

what does that mean?
I guess there are movies and series made for kids that are endurable for adults
then there are things made for kids that work for EVERYONE
anything Pixar works that way
The Avatar and Katara also work that way
what else is family friendly but adults enjoy as well?

Wednesday?