so much talk... so little action... time to just hit RECORD!

so...
maybe a decade or so ago the world moved away from The Blog
too many words
the short attention span brain moved to Twitter now X 
and then from there
the world went from Twitter to TikTok and Reels
it seems that 144 Characters was too much for the modern brain
looping videos just seemed to work better for the attention span of today

well... 

where does Gwadzilla fit in?

in so many ways the blog was just an outlet for me...
initially I posted to the blog without any knowledge of readers
it was my diary
it was my outlet
ironically... I did it for myself... readers tuned in
but when readers tuned out
I lost some momentum 

Google Analytics showed the view number and the view time
it was disheartening that I spent so much time scripting a post
often reading and revising
only to find that people were rarely on long enough to wade through my wordy posts
so... I dropped out of the game

but now...
now I want to get back into the game
Podcast seems like the way to go...
Podcasts and Reels

How long is a TikTok post?

I have seen post on Instagram like Brian Baker's ONE MINUTE ONE GUITAR
and thought... maybe I can start with a GWADZILLA MINUTE!
sort of a preview of what a GWADZILLA PODCAST might be

so...
this thought has been exciting me
but... how do I break into this
what tools do I need?
what applications would be best?
although I would be interested in a static conversation where I meet and interview someone 
but...
I would like to have a mobile set up... so I can interview people on their home court
interview a person in their space for a more interesting environment
then also
I would like to do some interviews out in the wild 

BUT... what would be the easiest way to compile such a Video Podcast?

ANYONE?
ANYONE?

tips... 
suggestions?