The Royal Family is not my thing... never even watched Downtown Abbey... I celebrate the 4th of July Every Year!

 


Was Prince Harry's walking away from his position in the Royal Family really that big of a deal?
It is very Games of Thrones
as we question... is the name strong enough to stop anyone from challenging the blood line
maybe it was just easier to walk away
sure... he was not next
but... but... but...
what if he moved up in line... would the person or persons after him question his legitimacy 
or in this case
his illegitimacy 

it amuses me...
tabloid journalism

just as I never watched a second of the OJ Trial 
or any of the big media trials of our times
there is still an overflow of information into the public
which forces me to take some sort of opinion

trying to learn not to have such a strong opinion
especially when I know very little on the topic and care even less

but to me... this is funny
as the history of the Royal Family and colonialism in general is ugly
(I know... imperialistic USA has its many many ugly ugly moments in history)