looking at some old images... trying to get some momentum... considering doing a KickStarter to help out with the project...


I have photos... lots of digital photos
hard drives... computers... SD Cards... 
etc.
I have photos of people on bikes in Washington DC


the photos are interesting
they tell a story
a story of a different time 


the photos here are just a few I pulled up
a few different female bicycle messengers


the photos bring back memories


some of these people have left the area
all have left this industry 


I am not sure of the current moment
but
we have all aged 


cracks me up seeing these photos
they tickle my brain
reminding me of a different time
a time that feels like the actions of a different person
because those moments are so different from my current everyday



all three of these women KILLED IT ON THE STREETS!


I knew these people
but never knew them that well
as I was messenger adjacent
not really part of the messenger world or the messenger scene