what is ChatGPT? I am gonna try and find out... watching a YOUTUBE video on the topic

 AI...

AI is here... AI is not going to go away...

as I consider getting back into IT... I think that ChatGPT may be helpful 

maybe ChatGPT will help to solve problems better than GOOGLE

I asked ChatGPT about Gwadzilla... this is what ChatGPT said about Gwadzilla 


Joel Gwadz, known by the nickname "Gwadzilla," is a cyclist and blogger who shares his experiences and insights on cycling culture and other biking-related topics. He writes on his blog, "gwadzilla.blogspot.com," where he documents his adventures on the road, cycling tips, and thoughts on biking as a lifestyle. His blog often includes personal stories, photographs, and observations from his rides. Through his blog, Gwadzilla has built a community of cycling enthusiasts who appreciate his perspective and passion for the sport. Let me know if there is anything else you'd like to learn about Joel Gwadz or Gwadzilla.