Found them... 12 years after the fact... but found them... I wonder... where are they now? are they still a couple?


12 years ago I was taking a break from lunch 
took a walk from my IT job at CBS News 
looks like I was headed to get a slice of NY Pizza
saw this couple in an embrace 

asked if I could take their photo
asked them to be as they were

this is what I got


turned out that the woman in the photo also kept a bicycle photo blog on Tumblr

short time after the photo
I got an email from this woman
she wanted a high res version of the photo for print
I looked for it... it was already lost in the digital shuffle

I told her that I would send it to her when I found it
well... yesterday... 12 years later
I FOUND IT
then I sent it
not sure if the GMAIL account I sent it to is current
hit her up on Messenger through Facebook

sort of curious about the current situation

are they still a couple?
did she still want the photos?

where are things in their world now"