working hard on my Bicycle Themed Photo Project... currently putting my attention on a DC Bicycle Messenger Book... SO MANY PHOTOS!


so many photos
TOO MANY photos
lots of photos missing
trying to find missing photos
 

met with a friend yesterday to talk about the project
he had spoken about a program that can enhance small photos such that they can be large enough to print
WHAT? THIS COULD BE AMAZING
Giga Pixel
gonna download and try it
or
maybe just buy it
as the trial does not allow the enhanced image to be SAVED
and
I would need to Save the Image and test to see how it works and looks in print



over the years I took many photos
too many photos?
maybe I could have been better organized
but really
the project with the blog took so much time
not sure if I could have dedicated MORE time to the project
but... I guess I could have
but I did not
also
I could have been better about backing stuff up


lots of the early images backed up multiple times on various hard drives
which has created a repetitive process of me looking for images
and 
foolishly looking in the same groups of photos

frustrating at time

running a GoFundMe campaign


also curious about Grant opportunities 
etc.

unfortunately 
applying for a Grant is like another job
currently the photo project is pretty much a job 
and
I am currently looking for a job
as we all know
looking for a job can be a job in itself

wish me luck