About to watch The Tour de France (recap\highlights) I already know who wins... very exciting!


in the alley behind the house on Park Road in Mount Pleasant
Jason Berry with a steady cam
young Grant in some garb of another era
on a bike of another era


cute photo above by super talented photographer Joe Foley 


SPOILER ALERT!
I have yet to watch the most recent stage of Le Tour... but much like the days before...
FACEBOOK IS KING OF SPOLIERS...
just scrolling through and there it is
an announcement of the winner
yesterday it was as subtle as the flag of Eritrea
and today...
a friend said... WATCH TODAY...
then another friend posted a congratulations
so I knew today's winner
just as I knew the winner yesterday
oh well... no big deal
just less of a surprise
totally less of a surprise
I am not that invested in it
it is not like it is Games of Thrones!
I will not ruin it for my son Grant
we will eat dinner and watch the recaps on Youtube
I think he will be stoked
or
maybe he won't really care
when my now college junior age son Grant
the rowing All American at Boston University
yeah... that one
when Grant was little... maybe six or so... not sure
my friend Jason Berry was making a documentary on the Tour de France
Chasing Legends
Jason had an idea of a dream sequence
he needed a cute kid... I had two cute kids
he needed a young one
Grant got the casting call
it was a fun experience
it gave Grant an IMBD page
that is my story... that is my long winded SPOILER
oh... in Grant;s room is a movie poster from Chasing Legends that is signed by an assortment of Tour Legends
very cool... great memory Jason
thanks for including my son in your project